POLYURETHANE APRON FOR FOOD PROCESSING, AGRO-INDUTRIES AND CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES – SPLASH PROTECTION
- Bright and smooth fabric, easy to wash.
- Very resistant to abrasion, fat, blood and Chlorine bleach, up to 40°chlorometrics.
- Stable up to a temperature of -40C°
- Does not harden
- The apron should be washed with water at a maximum temperature of 60°, with neutral and non-acidic disinfectant and rinsed with clean water
- The apron must be hanged up to dry, without spinning
- The apron must be dry when it is kept in stock
- Comply with the European regulation 89/686/CEE and EN 467 Standards
Baking, Draining, Filtering, Handling, Layering, Shaping
Cross ties fasteners, Fasteners, Standards
White, Blue, Yellow, Brown, Black
Artisanal manufacturing, Dairy – Cheesy dairy, Delicatessen shop – salting, Distilleries – Cooperage, Gardening, Slaughterhouses – Butcher, Spirulina
110 cm, 115 cm, 120 cm, 130cm