Tubular mesh textile packaging suitable to dress beef, veal, pork, lamb, mutton, large quarters.
100% polyester or 100% cotton, compliant with the European regulation (CE / 10/2011) on materials and articles in contact with food.
Comes in 10-kg rolls, individually wrapped.
Diameter: from 3cm to 150cm – stretchable
User guide: the user puts the stockinette like a sock around the suspended carcass, cuts the knit to the desired length, makes a knot at the bottom and the tie at the top of the carcass.
Users: slaughterhouses, cold stores, cutting plants, meat exporters, butchers, supermarkets, hunting associations, farms, distributors, food market, restaurants.
- Better hygiene of carcasses
- Limits weight loss (water) of meats with an average of 3.16% (within eight days) compared to bare meat
- Slows the decrease in clarity and redness of meats
- Maintains the state of freshness of the product
- Does not alter the organoleptic characteristics of the products
- Does not modify the microbiological evolution of the products
- Protects the carcasses when in contact with the walls of trucks, containers, or between them and limits the loss
- Dressed carcasses are more presentable and more elegant
baking, Embossing, Lining, Packaging
Delicatessen shop – salting, Slaughterhouses – Butcher